What we eat in the evening it can provide a considerable influence on the quality of our sleep. We can easily get much better rest with just making a few changes and adding some specific foods that can help us sleep.
One thing to remember, we do not need to eat these foods just before bed. Because, this will make us awake due to increased blood flow to the digestive system.
The following are foods that can help you sleep better:
1. Cottage cheese. In the cheese contains casein protein which is slowly absorbed by the body. Casein will distribute amino acids into muscle tissue after a few hours of consumption. In addition, the cheese will help you sleep better because it contains the amino acid tryptophan, which the body converts naturally will be two types of hormones that help you sleep, the melatonin and serotonin.
2. Oatmeal. Most people think oatmeal is the menu for breakfast, but the food is also useful at night. Because carbohydrates are found in oatmeal helps trigger the release of serotonin in the body. Serotonin is a hormone that enables convenient, reduce stress, and create a calmer mind. Because oatmeal is digested more slowly, the selection of food is certainly very tepa eaten before tidurt.
3. Peanuts or peanut butter. Other foods to consider to improve the quality of sleep is nuts or natural peanut butter. Nuts are a natural source of niacin, nutrients that can help pelapasan serotonin in the body. Both of these foods contain fat and calories are slightly higher. Therefore, we must wisely manage portions. By taking them moderate, both types of food can help to success in diabetes management. To get good results, serve peanut butter with whole wheat bread.
4. Warm milk. Drink warm milk can help us to be fast asleep. Because in milk contain tryptophan. Presenting milk in the form of hot drink will make the mind more calm and relaxed. In addition, milk also contains calcium which helps the brain to regulate the production of the hormone melatonin, which regulates sleep cycles naturally every hari.Tambahkan natural honey if you prefer the taste of sweet and honey will add carbohydrates to help release serotonin.
5. Wine. The grapes are the only one that contains the hormone melatonin. Therefore, by adding this fruit regularly in our diet, the body's attempt to establish the sleep-wake cycle will naturally be helped. And the result we will be able to sleep more quickly and soundly every night. How to serve it, we can mix the wine in the bowl of yogurt pieces.
6. Bananas. Banana is functioning like a sleeping pill. Because the content of magnesium in a banana can make the body more relaxed muscles. Additionally, Melatonin and serotonin makes us feel calm.
Eat them one or two hours before we went to bed. This will provide an opportunity for the digestive process so that the effect or efficacy of these foods would be very beneficial.
Source : tipskesehatan