Exposure to cold air space can trigger long-term damage to the skin and hair beauty. This happens because the engine air chamber absorbs humidity in the space.
"AC also draw moisture away from the skin causing dry skin. If not protected with a moisturizer, the skin can be easily damaged. Ongoing drought will affect the layer of the skin," says beauty and skin specialists, Dr. Rajan TD, as quoted by the Times of India pages.
When the skin is experiencing dryness itching will easily arise. Air-conditioning is also aggravate skin disorders being suffered by a person.
Air space to absorb water from the air inside the room and grab the outer layer of the skin epidermis. If terjaid constantly, losing water and lack of replacement water from the skin tissue can cause skin peeling, dry and cracked.
Water is essential to keep blood flowing. Water is also useful to maintain skin elasticity. When the humidity chamber disappeared, the skin can wither. The skin is also prone to creases and wrinkles finally accelerate. Latent effects, premature aging.
Effects worse befall those who frequently switch from the sweltering outdoor activities into the refrigerated space, unprotected skin. This extreme temperature changes can trigger enough more serious skin damage.
Adverse effect air more perfect when combined with high exposure to pollution, extreme weather changes, poor diet and other unhealthy lifestyle. Therefore, consider the following beauty tips for maintaining the health and beauty of your skin:
1. Because it is difficult deadly air conditioning in the office, try not to use it at home. Minimize exposure to air conditioners to your skin.
2. Limit the use of soap to areas where the skin prone to dryness. Dr Kshama Vibhakar, consultant dermatologist suggests, "Use lotion to moisturize the skin, not cream. Spread on the neck, face, hands, elbows, and knees. Lotion-based water will add moisture to the skin."
3. You can use the cream after applying the lotion as oils to help maintain skin moisture.
4. Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated, even in refrigerated rooms. Do not wait until you feel thirsty. Water is easily absorbed by the body, for it must never forget to drink to keep skin moist.
5. Place a bowl of water when in a refrigerated room. Because air conditioners pull moisture from the room, put water in the bowl is a simple way to reduce the drying effect on the skin when it is refrigerated room.