It is better to prevent than cure. It is also included in preventing acne. Acne growing on the face can make us become less good appearance. In addition, acne scars usually do not immediately disappear from our faces.
So in addition to treating existing acne, should also undertake preventive measures so that those annoying pimples unobtrusive appearance. The following tips are some steps you can take to prevent acne.
- Diligent cleansing
One cause of acne is dirt and bacteria attached to the face. With a face wash or clean your face using a cleansing milk to get rid of dirt and bacteria.
- Get rid of facial hair
Hair will become dirty and greasy while we perform daily activities. When hair touched his face, the dirt can be moved to your face and can cause acne.
- Wash your pillowcase and sheets regularly
The hair is dirty or unclean face can lead to germs and dirt moving in a pillowcase or bed linens when we use a pillow. Then, at other times when face against the pillow, the dirt is stuck back in our face.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
Consuming enough water can help the body remove toxins and useless in the body, thus reducing the risk of acne.
- Using a mask preventing acne on a regular basis.
By using a mask of honey and lemon juice. This can help eliminate bacteria and oil on the face.
- Reduce the use of cosmetics
Using cosmetics can clog pores. This blockage makes the pores do not breathe well. Choose cosmetics that are water that can reduce potential acne than oil-based cosmetics.
- Do not push the existing acne
Dirty hands when you hold and squeeze acne trigger increased oil and dirt on your face. When squeeze pimples, the layers beneath the skin can become damaged and cause facial oils spread to other parts of the face that acne arises more and more
Acne often appears also in the back and chest. And how to overcome them is also different. Here are powerful tips how to prevent the appearance of acne on the back and chest:
1. When the bath, body scrub with a cleanser that contains 2% salicylic acid. After a shower dry the rest of the body and apply a body lotion which contain non-comedogenic (lotion that does not clog your pores, so it does not cause blackheads)
2. Wear clothes that thin material, and the material does not loose heat (cotton and linen), so that the circulation of air to enter.
3. When evening wear cream containing benzoyl peroxide in the area of the back and chest acne.
4. If you have done this day for 4 weeks and no progress, consult a dermatologist to get a prescription antibiotic that can help.
Source : From Various Sources