Many factors cause body odor, such as heredity, excess weight, hormonal factors, body hygiene, mental development, smoking and alcohol. Unhealthy lifestyles also affect body odor cause the less savory. If so start doing a clean lifestyle and regular, 2 times a day obligatory shower to minimize body odor.
Incidence Causes Body Odor
- Propionic acid or propanoic acid that smells like vinegar and is the result of the decomposition of perspiration by Propionibacteria, a type of bacteria that live in the human sebaceous gland duct adults and adolescents.
- Isovalerik acid produced by the bacteria staphylococcus epidermidis, which smells like cheese spread.
Any imbalance in the body following can increase acid production that causes body odor:
- Dietary imbalance. Magnesium or zinc deficiency and too much consumption of meat, foods that contain lots of choline (eggs, liver, fish, and beans), onion, garlic, jengkol, certain spicy foods, coffee and alcohol, fried and fatty foods can cause odor body.
- Emotional stress. Apocrine sweat glands are usually a lot more when you are experiencing emotional stress (anger, fear, joy). If not take a bath, the bacteria will break down substances that cause body odor.
- Hormonal turmoil. Androgen hormones in children who are undergoing puberty can increase the production of apocrine glands.
- Genetic abnormalities. Certain people are genetically predisposed to have a strong body odor. A rare genetic disorder trimetilaminuria (trimethyl amine in the urine), characterized by a fishy odor on the breath, sweat and urine. The syndrome is caused by a defect in an enzyme that breaks down trimethyl-amine, a byproduct of protein digestion released by bacteria in the gut.
- Disease. Some diseases can cause bad body odor. One of the most common diseases that can cause body odor is diabetes. This is especially true when a person is poorly controlled blood sugar that develops a condition called ketoacidosis. This condition not only causes body odor but also a distinctive breath odor. Bad body odor can also be a sign of liver disease or severe kidney in which the body is unable to process and remove certain toxins. This condition can be confirmed by blood tests that measure kidney and liver function. Sometimes, an overactive thyroid can also cause body odor problem because of the tendency of patients to excessive sweating.
In addition, many people are hooked Body odor with food that we eat, as for foods that can trigger the body odor include:
Some Foods that cause body odor:
Spices with a strong aroma when ingested will generally produce sulfur gas is absorbed by the blood and eliminated through the lungs and skin pores. This causes bad breath and body odor. Examples of these foods are garlic, onion, and curry.
2. Red Meat
It took a long time to digest red meat. When the undigested food, toxins and release foul-smelling gases that are responsible for the smell of sweat. A study published in the Chemical conclude, women judge men who do not consume meat more fun, more interesting, and less experienced body odor than men who eat meat.
3. Alcohol and Caffeine
Although alcohol and caffeine (coffee, tea, chocolate, soda, etc.) has become a habit, by limiting these drinks, your body will feel more fresh and odorless.
4. Processed Food & Junk Food
Consumption of processed foods is too much salt / sugar, flour, hydrogenated oils, and so forth, will tend to rot in the stomach, thus producing unwanted breath and body odor.
5. Low Carbs
Cutting the carbs lead to excess intake of foods rich in protein. It can help you burn fat deposits in the body. However, this process releases ketones into your bloodstream that makes your sweat smell bad.
6. Dairy Products
Dairy products are also rich in protein, which when broken down in your stomach, causing hydrogen sulfide and methyl mercaptan stench triggers.
Foods rich in choline provide can make you sweat like the smell of fish. Some people, who can not digest food easily, "smells fishy." Examples of such foods are eggs, liver, fish, and nuts.
Fats and oils in foods that are fried and fatty foods become rancid over time, and can lead to poor digestion. It also causes bad body odor.
Cigarette smoke mingled with other elements and out through the sweat glands will cause a distinctive odor. Even after quitting smoking, the smell will stay in your body within weeks.
Some people have a genetic abnormality known as trimethylaminuria. In this condition, the body is unable to break down the amino acid, trimethylamine, which again produces a fishy body odor. There are many foods that contain amino acids, such as seafood, fish oil, eggs, liver, milk, nuts, soy products, broccoli.
Then how to eliminate body odor naturally? following tips to eliminate body odor naturally.
There are 10 tips on how to eliminate the solutions that have body odor we write below. Consists of 10 natural ways or methods appropriate to address this one.
10 Ways to Eliminate Body Odor Naturally
Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
Lemon juice mixed with a little whiting and gets rubbed such as armpits believed to repel unpleasant body odor.
Betel leaf (Piper betle)
Betel leaves are long known efficacious as an antiseptic also known to contain active substances that can eliminate body odor. Betel known especially potent eliminate body odor caused by these bacteria or fungi. Chemical constituents in betel leaf essential oils include kadinen, kavikol, sineol, eugenol, karvakol and tanning substances.
To eliminate body odor, one way is to soak some hot water. Once cool, the water is drunk. White sugar may be added secukupnyauntuk taste. Another way is to smooth the betel leaf with lime and then applied to the armpit.
Clove (Eugenia aromatica)
Beberpa clove bud soaked kemudia expands so that the water is drunk. Water decoction of clove bud with some brown sugar can also be refreshments and menghanagtkan dikala rain.
Ginger Rhizome (Curcuma xanthorrhiza)
Substances - substances contained in turmeric is sapomin, flavoinoida and essential oils to eliminate body odor. The trick is to drink boiled ginger rhizome that has been cut - cut finely.
Water that has been shredded ginger juice with a little honey can also be taken to eliminate odor sedapyang out of the body. Additionally, grated ginger can also be massaged into the entire body, and left to dry before being cleared to get maximum results.
Leaves Beluntas (Pluchea indica)
Plant commonly used as a living fence has a characteristic smell and taste bitter horsefly. Leaves and flowers containing alkali which acts as an antiseptic. Chemical content such as amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, tryptophan, threonine), fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron vitamins A & C. To eliminate body odor, leaves ordinary beluntas engulfed in raw or steamed first. Beluntas leaves that have been boiled is also delicious eaten as ointment (vegetables with grated coconut flavored).
If you usually eat leaves beluntas, body odor will disappear. In addition, the lack of bad breath odor will disappear. For those who do not like it, get by drinking boiled water leaves every morning and afternoon. Beluntas also beneficial lowering body temperature to cool the body so much sweat and body temperature to drop.
Cucumber (Cucumis Savitus)
One young cucumber fruit peeled and rubbed on the body part that smells up again after a bath.
Basil leaves (Ocimun Baliscium)
The active substances contained in the leaves of basil also works as an antiseptic. To get menfaat leaf is also used as a salad or as a vegetable raw ointment is also raw. Basil leaves also contain substances that increase appetite. For women who are menstruating, if you eat basil leaves roughly one cell in the morning and afternoon during the period will avoid the odor that often affect women hadi.
Flowers kecombrang (Nicolaia speciosa)
The active substances contained therein which can eliminate body odor is sapomin, flavoinoida and polyphenols. Kecombrang can be used to cook the young leaves and flowers are eaten as a friend to eat rice. Certain areas kecombrang superbly cooked as a vegetable lodeh.
Ginger (Zingiber Officanale)
Many Indians believe that if you consume ginger make them smell sweet.
According to Peng Chao Ching of the emperor Shen Nong (3000 BC), fresh ginger can eliminate body odor and closer to the spiritual aura. Ginger terarur if consumed can be very helpful to overcome the problem of body odor.
Purut orange (Citrus Bystrix)
Yuan bark contains essential oils smell nice. Kaffir lime can be used to eliminate body odor by drinking juice mixed with a lime peel kencur mashed together - together with enough water.