Sometimes you feel you've done the best to lower cholesterol, but still no luck. Maybe some of you have already tried to cholesterol-lowering drugs as a way menurunan cholesterol is too high, but what about your diet? Have you changed it to be more healthy? Because even with treatment, but without the proper diet, cholesterol could remain high.
So, how can you know the foods that can make your cholesterol go down? Well ... let's look at the following simple tips
1. Increase consumption of foods low in cholesterol, such as soybeans, kidney beans, tofu, tempeh, fresh fruit, whole grains, vegetables, and vegetable juice.
2. Make oatmeal for breakfast because many studies have shown that oatmeal is very good for lowering your cholesterol levels.
3. Replace your regular egg consumption with low cholesterol eggs, these eggs can you get in the supermarket or at the market.
4. Try changing your habits are happy to consume foods that contain lots of fat, such as fetucini bersaus cream, coconut milk berkuah foods, fried foods and offal, with a variety of vegetables sauteed with a little oil.
5. Expand the variety of food you eat celery, basil, and cilantro.
6. Replace margarine and oil consumption of less healthy oils are better for your cholesterol, such as coconut oil.