CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BODY HAVE HIGH CHOLESTEROL
The characteristics of the body or signs of high cholesterol is a pain or stiffness in the neck to the back of the head shoulders, swollen feet, easily tired and sleepy easily. The high value of cholesterol is very dangerous because of the risk of disease causing heart attack, stroke, prostate cancer, and other diseases.
Reporting from Health.com, seven causes of high cholesterol are experienced by most people:
1. Daily food
The food is too much saturated fat can lead to high cholesterol such as coconut oil, palm oil or butter and cheese, so it is advisable to wisely consume everyday foods to avoid excess.
2. Weight loss
Excess body weight is not only disturbing but it looks a lot more bad effects health.
3. Less mobile
The human body is designed to be always on the move so it is advisable to move much. Less moving can increase LDL (bad) cholesterol and lower HDL (good cholesterol).
4. Age and sex
After reaching 20 years old.kadar cholesterol usually tended up
Smoking can lower your good cholesterol circulating in your body so that only the bad cholesterol. Bad cholesterol if not controlled would be fatal.
For those of you who have high cholesterol levels in the body. But avoid taking chemical drugs to lower your cholesterol levels. Given any chemical substance must contain substances that can adversely impact health in the future.
TIPS REDUCE HIGH CHOLESTEROL
Some tips for lowering high cholesterol levels in the blood are:
1. Exercise regularly to increase the physical activity and walking at least 30-40 minutes every day to happen burning fat and calories
2. Lose weight to stay balanced and proportional (maintain ideal body weight)
3. Avoid fizzy drinks, alcohol and smoking
4. Reduce your intake of carbohydrates and foods with saturated fats
5. Increase the consumption of vegetables and fruits contain phytosterols phytosterol such as peanuts, soybeans, apples, bananas, grapes, melons, beans, broccoli, cauliflower, oatmeal and brown rice because these foods are high in fiber and can inhibit the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine.
6. Consume only skim milk, cheese, sour cream and low-fat yogurt (occasional)
7. Reduce consumption of fatty meat
8. Avoid foods that contain lots of fat and cholesterol-rich foods such as french fries and other fast food such as tortillas, hot dogs, burgers, pastries and other desserts
9. Avoid foods that are processed by frying tap consume foods that are boiled, baked or burnt.
HIGH CHOLESTEROL LOWERING FOOD
In addition to the above mentioned tips you can also lower cholesterol by regulating food choices where food is consumed not exceed 30% of the total calories from fat and more safe to consume foods with high levels of saturated fatty acids are less than 7%. Here is a choice of foods that can lower cholesterol quickly:
1. Wheat: an expert nutris named Colleen Pierre, RD of the Sports Medicine Center at Union Memorial Hospital in Baltomore, recommends that wheat efficacious for lowering cholesterol because these foods are rich in soluble fiber as well.
2. Beans: These vegetables are also a source of soluble fiber and digestive system launch.
3. Carrots: According to Tory Hudson, ND who became co-author of The Women's Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine that while carrots and not food sources of soluble fiber are good but from the research to prove if consumed when breakfast is at least a piece of raw carrot will lower cholesterol up to 11% because of this carrot contains insoluble fiber which is beneficial in helping launch digestive function, and accelerate the process of reduction of cholesterol in the body.
4. Olive Oil: by Bettye Nowlin, MPH, RD (nutritionist from Los Angeles) stated that olive oil contains monounsaturated fatty acids that when it became part of a low fat will serve to help regulate cholesterol levels.
5. Soy: This food is indeed very rich in fiber, you can menkonsumsinya directly or in processed form as mixed with vegetable or first processed into tofu, tempeh, soy milk and others.
Source: From various sources