Uban may occur due to several reasons, such as:
- Smoking; presence of nicotine in the blood which tends to obstruct the flow of substances and nutrition needed for hair growth.
- Factors Genetic Factors Genetic or hereditary factors may be causing the ubanmu. Try to look at your parents, do they also go gray at a young age? If yes, then you have genetic factors that cause ubanmu.
- Stress; Stress overload can reduce levels of vitamin B12. And if these vitamins are constantly drained, can cause gray hair more quickly arise. But this is only temporary, if the body is not stressed it will return to normal and the gray hairs will not reappear.
- Substances and Chemical Preservatives; Use shampoo, hair dye, hair oil and carelessly can also affect the onset of gray hair. Because these substances will be absorbed into the scalp and affect the production of hair pigment. So be careful in choosing and using chemicals on your hair.
So how to remove gray hair? These powerful tips eliminate gray hair.
1. Rubbing a mixture of coconut oil and lime juice on the hair. Knead and let stand for 15 minutes before rinsing.
2. Hazelnut oil rubbed on the hair, the way he toasted pecans and mashed to remove the oil, rubbed on the hair and let sit for 15 minutes, after that rinse clean and wash.
3. Another way is to use a concentrated tea and add a tablespoon of salt into the tea. Pour evenly into the hair while massaging the scalp. Allow one hour, then rinse it with cold water and do not wash, because the properties will be lost.
In addition, you must pay attention to the daily food intake, by eating more foods that contain calcium, iron and vitamin B complete, vitamin A is found in green vegetables, and minerals.
So powerful tips eliminate gray hair, may be useful.
Source : tips-tips-ampuh