Aloe vera. Plant this one has been known since Roman times, it has been said previously by the queen Cleopatra used to keep the beauty of the face and soften the skin. Apparently, in addition to aloe vera is also useful as a hair treatment.
This one is a medicinal plant that contains a variety of benefits for beauty treatments especially for women and also can we consume in different variants of food products such as nata de coco, lunkhead and others. Aloe vera has amino acids, amino acids, enzymes, minerals, polysaccharides, vitamins, and other ingredients that are beneficial to health.
Here are some benefits of taking aloe vera:
1. Treat hemorrhoid, how to take half aloe leaf stems that have been washed and removed the thorns.
2. Treating Strep Throat, how to take a piece of aloe leaf that has been washed and peeled.
3. Treating diabetes mellitus, how to wash two aloe leaf stems that have been discarded needles and cut into pieces and boiled with three glasses of water.
4. Lowering blood sugar levels, how to take great midrib aloe approximately the size of your palm, then peel the skin and thorns and clean.
5. Treating constipation, how to wash and peel half aloe leaf stems. Cut into small pieces and makers use a half cup of water. Add a tablespoon of honey and drink twice a day when it's warm.
6. As a hair fertilizer, how to take midrib aloe vera leaves, wash and peel. Apply the contents of peelings on hair that has been washed at night and wrap with a cloth. Rinse the next morning. Do it every day for three months.
In addition to the health benefits of Aloe Vera beauty also including the following:
1. Cool the sunburned skin, especially for those who often work outdoors.
2. Skin problems caused by the weather, such as dry skin, redness, peeling, and mild irritation or rash.
3. Reddish in color fade bruises on the body.
4. Overcoming discomfort caused shaver.
5. Addressing minor burns.
6. Relieves blisters.
7. Can be used as an anti-aging cream or to address wrinkles.
8. Treating rashes due to exposure to the sap of plants.
9. Overcoming itching due to insect bites.
10. Use every day to diminish scars and strecth mark, white stripes or red due to pregnancy.
11. Treating minor wounds caused by a knife cut or scratched.
12. Fade dark spots on the skin spots.
13. Can be useful as a substitute for hair conditioner and jelly.
14. Can be used to reduce acne.
15. Used to speed up the healing of canker sores.
16. Can be used as a natural body lotion.
17. To relieve muscle spasms or tension.
18. Used to reduce the complaints on the issue of gum.
19. Reduce dandruff on the head.
20. Addressing water fleas.
Source: From various sources