Other names: Soursop (UK), corossol or Anone (France), Zuurzak (Netherlands) Guanabana (Spanish), graviola (Portuguese), Brazilian Paw Paw, Corossolier, Guanavana, toge-Banreisi, Bengal Durian, Jackfruit Blanda, and Jackfruit Londa .
Nutrient Content of soursop fruit is as follows:
Soursop fruit consists of 67.5 percent pulp, 20 percent of the fruit skin, fruit seeds 8.5 percent and 4 percent of the core pieces.
After water, the highest content of nutrients in the soursop is carbohydrates. One type of carbohydrate on soursop fruit is a reducing sugar (glucose and fructose) with levels of 81.9 to 93.6 percent of the total sugar content.
Soursop fruit contains very little fat (0.3 g/100 g), so it is good for health. Sour taste in soursop derived from non-volatile organic acids, mainly malic acid, citric acid, and acid isositrat.
Vitamins are the most dominant in the soursop fruit is vitamin C, which is about 20 mg per 100 grams of fruit flesh. Requirement of vitamin C per person per day (ie 60 mg), can be met only by consuming 300 grams of meat soursop fruit. The content of vitamin C is high enough on the soursop is an excellent antioxidant to boost the immune system and slow the aging process (stay young).
Dominant minerals are phosphorus and calcium, respectively by 27 and 14 mg/100 g. Both minerals are essential for the formation of bone mass, making it useful to form strong bones and prevent osteoporosis.
In addition to nutritional components, soursop fruit is also very rich in non-nutritional components. One of them is a lot of fiber-containing food (dietary fiber), which reached 3.3 g / 100 g of fruit flesh.
Consumption of 100 g of fruit flesh can meet 13 percent of food needs of fiber a day. Soursop fruit is a fruit that is rich in phytochemical compounds, so as to ensure that the fruits are very much beneficial for health.
Phytochemical compounds are likely to have health giving properties, although not all scientifically proven. Range of benefits for therapy, among others, soursop treatment of gallstones, antisembelit, uric acid, and increased appetite. In addition, the fiber content also serves to facilitate digestion, especially for the treatment of constipation (hard bowel movements).
Fruit juice (juice) soursop in the digestive system
Studies at Purdue University show that graviola leaf can kill cancer cells effectively, particularly cancer cells: prostate, pancreas, and lungs.
The results of some of the university's research to prove if the magic tree and its fruit can be:
- Attacking cancer cells with naturally safe and effective, without nausea, weight loss, hair loss, as happened in chemo therapy.
- Protecting the immune system and prevent deadly infections.
- Increased energy and improved physical appearance.
- Effectively selecting a target and kill the bad cells from 12 different types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung, and pancreas.
- Power works 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells compared with adriamycin and chemo therapy is commonly used.
- Unlike chemo therapy, this juice is only selectively hunt down and kill the bad cells and not harm or kill healthy cells.
Traditional prescription medicine with the following soursop
- Treatment of Cancer. - 10 that old soursop leaves boiled in 3 cups of water until the remaining 1 cup, drink 2 times per day for 2 weeks. Soursop leaves are said to nature such as chemotherapy, even more remarkable because soursop leaves only kill cells that grow abnormally and allow cells to grow normally.
- Pain. 20 soursop leaves, boiled with 5 cups water to boiling until tinggal3 glasses, drink 1 a day 3 / 4 cup.
- Infant Diarrhoea. Soursop fruit is ripe. Soursop fruit is squeezed and filtered to take water, drenched diarrhea in infants as much as 2-3 tablespoons.
- Hemorrhoid. Soursop fruit is ripe. Squeeze to take water as much as 1 cup, and drink 2 times a day, morning and afternoon.
- Boils. Soursop leaves are still young enough, stick it in a place exposed to ulcers.
- Anyang-anyangen (Urinary Tract Infection).Half-ripe soursop and sugar to taste. Soursop peeled and boiled with sugar with 2 cups of water, filtered and drunk.
- Urine Bladder Pain. Half-ripe soursop fruit, sugar and salt to taste. All material is cooked compote made. Eaten plain, and performed regularly every day for 1 week in a row.
- Liver disease. Another fast food, only drink soursop juice for 1 week
- Eczema and Rheumatism. Mash until smooth soursop leaves and apply on the affected part
- Soursop flowers can be used to cure cataracts but how do I use belom tau. If I've got the recipe I will add here.